Bono the clinic cat snacks on lily plants...

Bono as you all know is our clinic cat and is a very mischievous cheeky boy. His cheeky behaviour got him into a bit of trouble a couple of weeks ago when he decided to chew the flowers of some lily plants that one of our clients had so kindly given to us.
Luckily he is ok, however they can be poisonous and cause acute kidney failure and worse case scenario, death. So please keep this in mind if you have a cheeky pet who happens to chew things, to keep those lilies away from them!

Share